ToxicDeer
Search…
⌃K
🧭

Launchpad Details

​

Sale Details:

DEER sale will take place at Launchpad Pegasus and will last for 3 hours, and you will need USDC to participate.
  • Sales Page: https://pegasusdollar.finance/launchpad
  • Start: 5th May, 6:00 am UTC
  • End: 5th May, 9:00 am UTC
  • Token Price: 1 $USDC
  • Number of Tokens For Sale: 300000 DEER Token
  • Hardcap/Funds to raise: $300,000
  • Duration: 3 hours
  • Method: Overflow
  • In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the launchpad, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends.
    The excess funds committed will be refunded back to the users after the sale. They will be able to claim both their new tokens and unused tokens after the sale has ended.
​

Launchpad Proceeds Allocation:

  • 10% of USDC raised will be sent to Pegasus DAO as backing for buyback PES
  • 30% vested and used to form initial DEER LP. Liquidity unlocks at 2, 4 months and is sent to the project team
  • 60% vested USDC Funding unlocks: 40% unlocked at TGE, with the remaining 60% unlocked linearly over 6 months (10% a month)
​